AO Admission is a way to examine an applicant's uniqueness and assess their motivation using protocols developed from school admission policy on making admission judgments.Our Admission Policy
We accept students who fit the description below:
1.One who is willing to fulfill his dreams or has specific goals in mind.
2.One who clearly understands our education and education policy.
3.One who is willing to contribute to society through his favorite profession.
4.One who is willing to contribute to society through his favorite profession.
*We only accept this type of admission when your first choice is our school.
My School Program Recommendation
Those who have registered and participated in our My School Program prior to their enrollment and are willing to continue their vocational training with us.
Recommendation from High School
- Those who seek this type of admission must obtain a letter of recommendation from their high school on the two viewpoints below:
- You have positive attitude toward your activities.
- You have passion for pursuing your goals and are willing to make efforts.
We do not set requirements on academic records.
Admission on Designated School Recommendation
- Those who seek this type of admission must obtain a letter of recommendation from one of our designated high schools.
1.Those who graduate high school in March, 2013.
2.Those who are able to obtain a letter of recommendation from principal.
3.Those who have attended our "Challenge Campus" events, open campus or briefing sessions.
4.Those who are able to obtain a letter of recommendation from principal.
Admission as Your Primary Choice
You are applying to us as your primary choice.
Admission as Your Secondary Choice
- You are applying to us and colleges at the same time.
- *You cannot apply to other vocational schools.
- *Complete the necessary paperwork and we will hold a space for you while you wait for the application results from any colleges you to which you applied.
- *You may delay your enrollment while you wait for the application results with colleges to which you applied.
- Applicants must graduate a high school by March 2014 and must be over nineteen years old at the time of enrollment in April, 2014. Students at colleges or vocational schools are eligible. Working persons does not include high school students. We do not set any requirements on applicants' working experience or length of employment.
- *You can select Admission as Your Primary Choice or Admission as Your Secondary Choice.
- *To those who select Admission as Your Secondary Choice; provide the names of colleges' you are applying to on your application form.
- Graduates from colleges and vocational schools of voice actor and entertainment are eligible to transfer to our school.
- *Click HERE to see further details.
- *You are eligible to join My School Program also.