Students eligible must satisfy one of the following:
- Graduated high school or its equivalent.
- Passed their test for Students Achieving the Proficiency Level of Upper Secondary School Graduates or its equivalent.
- Eligible for college admission by finishing a high-school course at a vocational school or its equivalent.
- Completed a third year course or higher in specialized vocational high school or its equivalent.
- Completed twelve or more years compulsory education outside Japan.
- Completed coursework outside Japan that is the equivalent of the Japanese high school curriculum and has been certified by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Application guidebooks for foreign students and for our high school course are available separately. Please contact us.
All applicants are subject to interviews and essay tests.
Interviews are intended to affirm your goals and motivations, not testing your technical knowledge or skills. (*To apply for transfer admission, click HERE.)
Applicants will write a short essay. At the same time, we will examine submitted high-school records, application forms and other documents.
- Screening will be held at Tokyo School of Anime. The address is shown on your examination admission slip.
- Bring your exam admission slip and your own pen-and-pencil set.
- Dress yourself properly. School uniform, business suit or its equivalent is desirable.