Japanese Language School Recommendation
Students who are currently enrolled in a Japanese language school, whose first choice is this school, and who satisfy the following requirements, can use this recommendation system.
- Has an attendance rate of 90% or higher.
- Has clear objectives and goals for the future.
- Has been assessed as having no difficulties studying at our school with regard to Japanese language ability.
Designated School Recommendation
This is a system for students whose first choice is this school and who are about to graduate from a Japanese language school designated by Jikei Gakuen COM Group.
* Please contact your school to find out the recommendation criteria and whether it is a designated school.
Exclusive Application Selection
This is available to students whose only preference is this school.
This is for students whose first preference is this school and who meet the requirements of the school's admission policy. Students who register for A.O. enrolment can participate in the My School Program and get an insight into the specialist knowledge and skills they will be acquiring, prior to entering the school.
* Please contact the enrolment office at each school for information on transferring to our schools.
Applicants must bring all of the following documents to the school. We will inform you of the date for selection, upon receipt of a complete application package.
Documents Required for Application
- Admission application form (Please use the form designated by our school and signed by a guarantor.)
- Following certificates from your Japanese language school :Student registration certificate
School transcript / Student attendance certificate
* For those entering Japan for the first time, test score certificate for the JLPT.
- Graduate verification or a certificate from a school you recently graduated from, such as a high school or a university.
- Something to verify remittance of money (such as notification) or certificate to show the balance in your bank account.
- A copy of your alien registration card (both sides)* For those entering Japan for the first time, a copy of your passport and your family register from your home country.
- A copy of your passport(The page with your picture and the page with the visa expiration date)
- Admission slip for examination (designated form)
- Examination fee of 20,000 Japanese yen
◎ Applicants must bring all of the above documents, numbers 1 to 8, to the school personally. Those living far from the school, please contact us.
◎ Documents submitted and examination fee will not be returned.
Screening of application materials
- After the application documents are submitted, we will notify you of the date for the Japanese language exam and interview.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early on the designated day. Latecomers may not be permitted to sit at the examination. There will be a Japanese language test and an interview.
Announcement of examination results
- You will be informed of your examination result within one week by mail. We will not respond to telephone enquiries.
- We will send you a notice concerning the passing of the entrance test and a letter concerning payment of school fees to the address specified in your application form. Please pay your school fees by the specified date.
- Once we have received confirmation of payment of your school fees, we will issue an acceptance letter. Please retain it until your student identification card is issued.
* Once payment has been made, we cannot refund school fees, lesson fees, or any other payments.
Purchase of textbooks and materials
- We will send you a list of the textbooks and materials that you need to purchase at the beginning of March. Please pay for these by the 25th of March.
* Payment by installments or delayed payment is not allowed for textbook and materials fees.
- Please complete visa formalities before the opening ceremony. (Even if your pre-college visa is still valid, you still need to change your visa status to that of a college student visa.) You may not enter the school until you have completed your visa formalities.
New student guidance（April）
- Each course will have guidance sessions and hand out textbooks for new students.
International student guidance（April）
- Guidance sessions will be held for international students regarding visas, student life and post-graduate employment.
You will be notified of the date of the entrance ceremony by mail.
Students who meet one of the following criteria will receive a scholarship, with the scholarship amount being deducted from your school fees.
- Students whose attendance at their Japanese language school meet the standard of our school.
- Students who have passed the level 2 Japanese Language Proficiency Test, or those who are certified to have the same level of Japanese language ability.
- Students who have passed our school's original Japanese language test, and have a clear goal for their future.
* The above scholarship will apply the following year upon progressing to the next grade, to students who have an attendance rate of 80% or higher.