|Course||World||Major||length of course||course you transfer to|
|Performing Arts Course||VOICE ACTOR & VOCALIST WORLD||
||2-year curriculum||Transfer into the second year in principle|
|Anime Production Course||ANIME MOVIE DIRECTOR & PRODUCTION WORLD||
|ANIMATION CREATOR WORLD||
|VISUAL DESIGN WORLD||
|Entertainment Course||INTEGRATED PRODUCTION & ACTOR WORLD||
Students eligible must satisfy one of the following:
- Graduated from a college of film, the arts or entertainment.
- Graduated from a two-year college of film, the arts or entertainment.
- Graduated from a vocational school of film, the arts or entertainment.
- Completed a second-year course in a college of film, the arts or entertainment.
(Those who are graduating in March 2014 are also eligible in each case.)
Sunday, September 1, 2013 -
*Enrollment is closed when enrollment in a course reaches full.
- application form
- examination admission slip
- postal money transfer receipt (20,000 JPY for admission fee)
- most recent school records (college sophomores must submit school records for their first and second years)
Entrance Examination & Interview (Bring your portfolio)
Notification of interview date will be sent by mail or given by telephone within seven days of receipt of your application.
Examination result will be mailed within seven days of the date of interview.
Send application by registered mail or bring to school.
Tokyo School of Anime (Admissions Office)
3-14-9 Nishi-kasai, Edogawa-ku
Tokyo 134-0088 Japan
We enclose a payment slip in the letter of acceptance. Payment of tuition and the fee for facilities maintenance must be made via bank transfer within ten days of the date of issue of the letter of acceptance.
If you need to withdraw from school due to unavoidable circumstances and to receive a refund of tuition and other fees paid, this procedure must be completed by March 31, 2014.